- 1 bottle of well-chilled white wine (we used Chardonnay)
- juice of two oranges
- juice of one lemon
- juice of one lime
- simple syrup (plain or infused), to taste
- 1 cup soda water
- fruit slices (lemon, lime, orange, watermelon, apple… whatever you like, really)
- Pour the wine into a pitcher.
- Add the juices and the syrup. Stir.
- Add the fruit slices.
- Give the drink another final stir.
- Allow to steep in the fridge for at least eight hours.
- Serve with ice on the side (see notes after the recipe).