Three-citrus Country-style Pork Ribs
- Cast iron frying pan
- Heat a cast iron pan.
- Arrange ribs in the pan in a single layer. Over high heat, brown both sides.
- Turn the heat to low.
- Pour in the broth.
- Sprinkle in the ginger, salt (how much depends on how bland or salty the broth is), pepper and sugar.
- Add the zest of all three fruits.
- Squeeze the juices directly over the pork ribs.
- Cover the pan tightly and let the pork ribs braise for 45 minutes. By that time, the meat should be tender and most of the liquid should have been absorbed.
- Drizzle honey over the pork ribs to give them a nice sheen and to balance the flavor.
- Garnish with scallions.
- Serve the three-citrus country-style pork ribs in the cast iron pan.