Spinach, Feta and Tomato BruschettaBy
- ¼ cup spinach blanched, squeezed and chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup tomatoes deseeded and roughly chopped
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 6 slices bread (I used a baguette but you can choose any kind of bread)
- 1 clove garlic cut in half
- extra virgin olive oil
- Stir together the chopped spinach, cheese and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread until light browned (see notes after ther ecipe).
- Rub the bread slices on both sides with the cut sides of the garlic.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Divide the spinach mixture among the bread slices and pile a portion on top of each.
- Serve your spinach, feta and tomato bruschetta immediately.