Spaghetti with Bacon and RicottaBy
- Cook the spaghetti in about a liter and a half of boiling water with a tablespoon of salt until al dente.
- Drain the pasta.
- While the pasta cooks, make the sauce.
- Finely slice the bacon.
- Heat a pan. Add the bacon. Cook until browned.
- Scoop out the bacon and pour off the oil leaving only a teaspoonful (see notes after the recipe).
- Return the bacon to the pan and add the butter and olive oil.
- Throw in the cooked spaghetti. Toss to coat every strand of pasta with oil.
- Add the ricotta and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to distribute the bacon and ricotta well.