Southern Comfort and Mountain Dew CocktailBy
- ½ to 1 lemon depending on how tart you like your drink
- 1 small handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar or simple syrup (optional)
- ½ cup Mountain Dew ice-cold
- ¼ cup Southern Comfort
- Cut the lemon into wedges.
- Place the lemon wedges in a large glass (a mason jar is great!), throw in the mint and, optionally, add sugar or simple syrup. Muddle them together.
- If your Mountain Dew is not ice-cold or if you want a diluted drink, drop a couple of ice cubes into the glass.
- Pour in the Mountain Dew followed by the Southern Comfort. Or, reverse the order. It doesn’t matter which one goes in first, really.
- Mix everything together.