- ¼ apple
- ¼ orange
- ¼ lemon
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup (see notes after the recipe)
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 cup dry red wine
- Cut the apple, orange and lemon into thin wedges (or slices). Discard the seeds.
- Place the apple, orange and lemon wedges in a jar with a screw-type lid.
- Pour in the simple syrup, brandy and red wine. Make sure that there is space in the jar for the sparkling juice that you will add later. Stir gently.
- Screw on the cap of the jar and keep the jar in the fridge overnight. Twenty-four hours will yield even better results.
- Unscrew the jar cap and pour in enough sparkling juice to fill it up.
- Stir gently and enjoy your delicious sangria with sparkling juice.