Rum and Raspberry Ginger Beer CocktailBy
- 2 oz rum
- 4 oz raspberry flavour ginger beer
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 oz simple syrup
- lime slices to garnish
- Chill two cocktail glasses. It doesn’t matter what shape. I used margarita glasses to get more “red” in the photos but you can use highball glasses or whatever you prefer.
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Pour in the rim, raspberry flavour ginger beer, lime juice and simple syrup and shake.
- Pour the shaken drink into glasses.
- Decorate the glasses with slices of lime.