If you’re a fan of rum, you’ll come out an even bigger fan once you try coconut rum. It’s good by itself but it’s even better when you mix it with sweet and tangy fruit juices.
In this recipe, the sweet pineapple juice and the tangy grapefruit juice are the perfect companions for coconut rum. Try it and be amazed.
Pineapple, Grapefruit and Coconut Rum Cocktail
- ¾ cup grapefruit juice unsweetened
- ¾ cup pineapple juice unsweetened
- ¾ cup coconut rum
- ice cubes
- pineapple or grapefruit slices or wedges to garnish
- Prepare four glasses.
- Stir together the grapefruit juice, pineapple juice and coconut rum in a pitcher.
- Drop three to four ice cubes into each glass.
- Divide the grapefruit-pineapple-rum mixture among the four glasses.
- Drop in a pineapple or grapefruit slice or wedge into each glass.
- Serve at once.