Passion Fruit Mojito
A fruitier spin on the classic mojito, passion fruit juice replaces simple syrup for the sweet component of the drink. Passion fruit mojito can be easily mixed for a crowd.
- 1 ounce passion fruit juice
- ½ ounce white rum
- juice of a quarter of a lime
- club soda
- fresh mint leaves torn
- lime slices to garnish
- Place a couple of ice cubes in a glass.
- Pour the passion fruit juice, rim and lime juice in a shaker. Shake. Pour into the glass.
- Add some mint leaves and a few lime slices and stir.
- Pour in enough club soda to almost fill the glass.
- Stir and serve.
When serving a group, for convenience, instead of using a shaker, pour the passion fruit juice, rum and lime juice in a pitcher. Stir with a cocktail spoon. Add the lime slices, mint leaves and ice. Stir again. Pour in the club soda. Stir one last time and serve.