If you think milkshake is just for kids and adults whose taste buds failed to develop after their tenth birthday, that’s because you haven’t tried this mocha vanilla milkshake.
No fruit nor fruity flavor. Instead, there’s cocoa. And coffee. And mint! If, like me, you’re a fan of Andes chocolate, you will be seduced by the flavor combination in this anytime-of-the-day milkshake.
Mocha Vanilla Mint Shake
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream softened
- 2 to 3 drops mint extract
- 6 ice cubes
- fresh mint leaves
- Heat the milk, cocoa and coffee in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Pour the softened ice cream into the blender, add the milk mixture and mint extract. Pulse a few times just until smooth.
- Drop the ice cubes into glasses, pour in the milk shake, top with fresh mint leaves and serve.