Microwave Chocolate Mug CakeBy
- 8 tablespoons cake flour
- 8 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 pinches salt
- 4 tablespoons whisked egg (I discovered that a medium egg is equal to 4 tbsps.)
- 6 tablespoons full-fat milk
- 6 tablespoons oil (I used palm oil)
- Prepare two microwavable coffee mugs.
- Into each cup place four tablespoons of cake flour, four tablespoons of sugar, two tablespoons of cocoa, half a tablespoon of coffee granules and a pinch of salt.
- Stir well to combine. Make sure that the mixture has a uniform appearance. You’ll be doing all the mixing in the mugs and there’s not much room to maneuver, so, right from the first step, make sure that every ingredient is uniformly distributed.
- Pour in two tablespoons of whisked egg into each cup. Mix. The batter will look like bread dough at this point but that’s how it should be.
- Pour in three tablespoons of milk and three tablespoons of oil into each cup. Mix until smooth. Now you have cake batter that looks like regular cake batter.
- Bake on HIGH for two and a half minutes. ONE CUP AT A TIME (see notes after the recipe).
- Once the cake is out of the microwave, just take a dessert spoon and dig in.