- 1 tablespoon salt plus more to sprinkle into the glasses
- 1 can / bottle good-quality beer
- 1 lime or lemon halved
- 2 pinches cayenne powder
- 2 lime or lemon slices to garnish
- Spread the salt in a saucer.
- Wet the rims of the chilled glasses with a little water then dip in salt.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime or lemon into each glass. Sprinkle in a little salt. Add lots of ice.
- Drop a lime or lemon slice into each glass.
- Divide the beer between the two glasses.
- Sprinkle with cayenne powder and enjoy!