Mango Vodka Cocktail
The ingredients of this mango vodka cocktail are fresh mango puree, Triple Sec, vodka and lime juice. Similar drinks are called mango martini but this isn't a martini. No gin. No vermouth.
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- ¼ ounce lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar (see notes after the recipe)
- Cut the mango, remove the stone and discard the skin.
- Cut the mango flesh into small pieces.
- Throw the mango pieces into the blender, add the rest of the ingredients and a few ice cubes.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into a glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry, if you like.
- Serve very cold.
Whether or not to add sugar, or how much, depends on how sweet the mango is. Updated from a recipe originally published in December 1, 2010