Mango Tequila CocktailBy
- 4 ripe mangoes
- 1 cup tequila
- ½ cup Triple Sec
- ¼ cup grenadine
- ½ cup lime juice
- 8 tablespoons white sugar
- 12 ice cubes or 2 cups crushed ice
- Slice the mangoes and discard the stones.
- Scoop out the flesh and place in the blender.
- Pour in the liquid ingredients and add the ice.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
When the Thai sun is high, Silom is Bangkok’s answer to Wall Street, with high-rise office blocks full of workers spilling out into the streets at lunchtime and after work for their fill of local food. After sunset, Silom shows its true colours – bustling market stalls pop up, fine-dining restaurants open their doors and naughty nightclubs come alive. 12 Best Things to Do in SilomOr was it named after the establishment where the cocktail drink originated? I couldn’t find any reference to a bar or restaurant called Silom so I’m guessing that Silom sunrise was coined to immortalize the colors of a tropical sunrise as viewed from Silom street. The word silom itself means windmill.