Mango Pineapple ShrimpsBy
- Place the shrimps in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour in the lemon or lime juice and pineapple juice. Toss. Set aside.
- Roughly chop the onion.
- Mince the garlic.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the chopped onion, minced garlic and thyme. Saute until fragrant.
- Drain the shrimps and add to the pan. Cook for about 30 seconds per side.
- Add the marinade, mango cubes and pineapple tidbits.
- Season with fish sauce, rice vinegar and sugar.
- Allow everything to cook for a minute or two to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve the shrimps with sweet mangoes and pineapple immediately.