Mango and Avocado Salsa / DipBy
- 1 mango ripe
- 1 avocado ripe
- 2 tomatoes must be plump and juicy
- 1 onion
- 1 bird’s eye chili
- 2 to 3 limes squeezed
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 small handful basil leaves
- 1 small handful mint leaves
- Cut the mango to remove the stone. Scoop out the fresh and cut into small cubes or just roughly chop.
- Do the same with the avocado.
- Cut the onion and tomatoes (scoop out the seeds first) into the same size as the mango and avocado pieces.
- Finely slice the chili.
- Place everything in a mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper, pour in the lime juice and toss.
- Roughly chop the basil and mint, and stir into the salsa.
- Taste. Add more salt, pepper or lime juice, or all of them, depending on your preferred balance of flavors.