Mandarin Chicken SaladBy
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (see notes after the recipe)
- roasted sesame salad dressing (available in Asian groceries)
- 4 cups torn lettuce
- 2 to 4 tomatoes cubed
- 1 onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups croutons
- 1 ½ cups mandarin orange segments well drained if using canned
- ½ cup roasted cashew nuts
- Place the cubed chicken in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle in two tablespoons of salad dressing and toss well (this will flavor the chicken better especially if underseasoned).
- Add the rest of the ingredients, add two tablespoons of salad dressing and toss.
- Divide the mandarin chicken salad among four bowls.
- Drizzle more salad dressing over the salad in the bowls before serving.