Honey Balsamic Chicken SkewersBy
- Wipe the chicken breast fillets thoroughly to remove as much surface moisture as possible.
- Cut the fillets into slices then cut each slice into bite size pieces (see notes after the recipe)
- Place the chicken slices in a bowl, add the salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well until the chicken has absorbed the oil.
- Thread four to five pieces of chicken per skewer (see notes after the recipe).
- Mix the honey and Balsamic vinegar together.
- Heat the grill (charcoal, stovetop or skillet) and arrange the chicken skewers at least an inch apart.
- Leave for a minute to allow the undersides of the chicken to brown slightly then flip over.
- With the browned sides now on top, start brushing the chicken with the honey-Balsamic mixture.
- Flip the chicken skewers after about 45 minutes and brush the opposite sides.
- Repeat the flipping and brushing every 45 seconds or so until the chicken slices are cooked through and the sauce has caramelized well.