Honey and Sesame Seed BiscuitsBy
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a cookie sheet with non-stick paper or silicone mat (skip this if using a non-stick cookie sheet).
- Lightly flour your work surface with flour.
- Place the thawed pie crust dough on the floured surface and sprinkle lightly with flour.
- Roll the pie crust dough to a quarter of an inch thick (mine were a bit thinner).
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out two-inch discs from the rolled dough.
- Carefully transfer the cut out discs to the prepared cookie sheet, about two inches apart.
- Brush the cut out dough with honey then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.