Ham, Green Onion and Pepper OmeletteBy
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bell pepper cored and chopped
- 2 slices good quality ham chopped
- 12 stalks green onion thinly sliced
- grated cheese as much or as little as you like
- chopped parsley to garnish
- Beat the eggs with the salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a thick-bottomed frying pan.
- When the butter is hot, pour in the beaten eggs and swirl the pan to allow the eggs to spread evenly.
- When the eggs are partially set, spread the chopped ham and bell peppers on one side. Leave until the eggs are fully set.
- Spread the green onion and cheese on top of the ham and bell pepper.
- Fold the empty half of the omelette over to cover the fillings.
- Slide the omelette on a plate and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve with toast.