Garlic Butter Asparagus and Baby CornBy
- 200 grams baby asparagus
- 1 can baby corn drained well
- 1 large bell pepper any color will do but red sure looks pretty in this dish
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Cut the asparagus into two-inch lengths.
- Cut each baby born into two or three pieces.
- Core, deseed and julienne the bell pepper.
- Set a pan over medium-low heat and melt the butter.
- Add the minced garlic and cook, stirring, for about half a minute.
- Add the asparagus, sprinkle in salt and pepper, and cook, tossing often, for two to three minutes or until almost cooked through.
- Add the julienned bell pepper, sprinkle in a little more salt and pepper, and cook for half a minute.
- Add the baby corn, toss around and cook until heated through and coated with garlicky butter.
- Taste. Add more salt and pepper, if needed, before serving.
- The size of the asparagus and
- Whether you choose fresh baby corn or canned baby corn.