Fettuccine Aglio e Olio with Sun-dried TomatoesBy
- 200 grams spaghetti (or the usual amount you’d cook for four)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 small handful roughly chopped parsley
- 1 small handful finely sliced basil
- grated Parmesan cheese to serve
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water (see notes after the recipe).
- Meanwhile, while the pasta cooks, heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Over medium heat, cook the garlic until lightly browned.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and cook, stirring, for another 30 seconds.
- Off the heat, taste and add more salt, if needed.
- Divide the pasta among four shallow bowls, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.