Egg and Ham BakeBy
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Smear the bottom and sides of four ramekins with the softened butter.
- Crack two eggs directly into each ramekin.
- Sprinkle the eggs with a bit of pepper and salt. Not too much because the ham and cheese are both salty.
- Scatter the ham, greens and cheese around the eggs.
- Drizzle the cream over the greens.
- Sprinkle the fried shallots on top.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes for runny yolks; longer if you want the yolks to be firm.
- Drizzle with Sriracha or ketchup before serving.