Easy Cheesy Broiled SalmonBy
- Preheat the oven to 425F (bottom and top heat on).
- Take a small baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Lay the salmon on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil the salmon for eight minutes (the actual broiling time may vary depending on the size of the fillet).
- Meanwhile, heat up the tomato sauce.
- Take the salmon out of the oven and pile the grated cheese on top.
- Return to the oven and broil for another 30 seconds or just until the cheese melts.
- To assemble your meal, place the salmon on a plate (make sure to scoop out whatever melted cheese may have fallen on the baking sheet). Spoon the tomato sauce around the salmon. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve at once with rice or bread.