Corn Muffins a la Kenny RogersBy
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper liners.
- Shred the corn using a sharp knife. Don’t cut too close to the cob. You can scrape off what you can’t cut.
- Place the softened butter, sugar, honey and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat with a wire whisk (you can use a hand mixer but it really isn’t necessary) until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt and yellow cornmeal. Mix together, pouring in the milk as you do.
- When the batter is smooth, add the shredded corn and fold in.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 25 minutes.
- They’re ready to eat as soon as they’re cool enough not to scorch your hands and tongue.