Chicken Broccoli PastaBy
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 ½ cups broccoli florets
- ¼ cup cream
- ¼ cup full-fat milk
- 125 grams cream cheese at room temperature
- cooked pasta for two
- Pat the chicken breast fillet dry with paper towels then into half-inch cubes.
- Crush, peel and mince the garlic.
- Melt the butter in a wide shallow pan.
- Spread the chicken cubes in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat for a minute without disturbing them.
- Add the minced garlic to the chicken. Cook, stirring often, for another minute.
- Add the broccoli florets to the chicken. Sprinkle in more salt and pepper. Cook the broccoli with the chicken, stirring often, for a minute.
- Scoop out the chicken and broccoli; transfer to a plate.
- Set the heat to low. Pour the cream and milk into the pan.
- Add the cream cheese, breaking it into small pieces with a spatula.
- Cook the sauce, stirring a few times, just until simmering and the cream cheese is melted. Taste. Add salt and pepper, as needed.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss to coat every noodle with the rich creamy sauce.
- Turn off the heat. Add the chicken and broccoli to the noodles. Stir a few times.
- Serve the chicken broccoli pasta with cream sauce immediately.