Cheesy Chicken Pasta SaladBy
- ¼ cup cream cheese (65 grams) softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- ½ cup chopped cooked chicken meat (or more, if you like)
- ⅓ cup diced bell pepper
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped walnuts
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped pineapple drained
- 4 to 6 pitted black olives halved
- salt (herb salt, if available)
- ground white pepper
- Make the dressing. With a wire whisk, whip together the softened cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the pasta, chicken, diced bell pepper, walnuts, chopped pineapple and black olives with herbed salt and ground pepper.
- Add the dressing and toss to blend.
- Taste and add more herbed salt and pepper, if needed.
- Chill well for several hours.
- Stir, taste and adjust the seasonings, if needed (see notes after the recipe), before serving.