Campari Orange Cocktail
No muddling, no layering and no fancy equipment required. You just need fresh orange juice, ice and, of course, Campari.
- 1 part Campari
- 2 parts fresh orange juice
- orange wedges to garnish
- For best results, chill the glasses for half an hour before mixing the drink.
- Drop a few pieces of ice cubes into glasses.
- Measure the Campari and orange juice, and pour directly into the glasses.
- Throw in an orange wedge into each glass.
- Serve your Campari orange cocktail and enjoy.
This is a very basic recipe for Campari orange cocktail. Note, though, that it can be tweaked in a number of ways. First, depending on how strong or light you want your drink, you can use less or more orange juice. Martha Stewart favors a one-to-one ratio. Second, there are recipes, like Ina Garten’s, that add sparkling water to the drink. I like the one part Campari with two parts orange juice formula. Updated from a recipoe originally published in December 12, 2016