Muddled fresh orange, lime juice and grenadine are muddled, cachaça is added and everything is shaken together before being poured into a glass with ice. That is Brazilian Crush.
- 2 ounces cachaça
- 1 whole orange sliced
- 1 splash lime juice
- ½ ounce grenadine
- 1 sprig mint leaves to garnish
- Place the orange slices, lime juice and grenadine in a shaker and muddle to press the juice from the orange slices.
- Add the cachaça and shake.
- Strain the shaken drink into a glass.
- Add ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Serve your Brazilian Crush at once.
Updated from a recipe originally published in April 15, 2013