Brain Hemorrhage CocktailBy
- 1 ½ tablespoons Peach schnapps (see notes after the recipe)
- 1 ½ tablespoons Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 ½ tablespoons Grenadine
- Pour peach schnapps into a shot glass until about half-full.
- Slowly pour Bailey’s Irish Cream in a thin stream over the peach schnapps.
- Wait a few seconds for the cream to curdle.
- Once the cream has curdled and the “brain” has formed, it is time to add some “blood” to make the “brain” hemorrhage.
- Slowly pour grenadine over the curdled cream (see notes after the recipe).