A sneaky drink—so sweet and smooth and silky, almost like milkshake. But after finishing a glass of blue-eyed blonde, you feel the spread of a lovely warm buzz.
- 2 ounces Bailey’s
- 2 ounces creme de cacao
- 2 generous splashes vodka
- 2 generous splashes Blue Curacao
- Drop three to four ice cubes into each of two tall glasses.
- Pour the Bailey’s, creme de cacao, vodka and Blue Curacao into a shaker and shake a few times just to blend the ingredients together.
- Pour into the glasses.
- Serve your Blue-eyed Blondes immediately.
Tip: If serving to a large group, mix the drink in the blender and keep in the fridge until needed. Pulse in the blender a few times before pouring. Updated from a recipe originally published in July 22, 2010