Bacon and Ratatouille PastaBy
- Boil about six cups of water in a pot with a tablespoon of salt.
- Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the diced bacon and cook until lightly browned. Scoop out and set aside.
- Reheat the pan where the bacon was cooked.
- With the heat set to low, spread the cold ratatouille on the bottom of the pan and cover for one minute. Avoid stirring.
- When the ratatouille is bubbly, toss in the pasta gently.
- Ladle the pasta and vegetables into a bowl. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Scatter the browned belly bacon on top. Garnish with basil chiffonade.
- Serve the bacon and ratatouille pasta at once.