Amaretto, Cranberry and Orange CocktailRecipe by
In the tropics where it's forever summer, cold fruity cocktails are welcome even in November. This amaretto, cranberry and orange cocktail meets all my requirements.
- ¼ cup amaretto
- ½ cup cranberry juice chilled
- ¼ cup orange juice chilled
- Pour all the ingredients into a pitcher or carafe. DO NOT add ice at this point. Stir.
- Add ice to the mixed drink.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Serve the amaretto, cranberry and orange cocktail immediately.
Optionally, you can skip adding ice after mixing the drink and drop a few ice cubes directly into each glass before pouring in the drink. Updated from a recipe originally published in July 18, 2013