Absinthe B-55Recipe by
Absinthe B-55 is three-layered drink. The most dense is Kahlua, a coffee liqueur, the lighter Bailey’s floats on top of it and the lightest, Absinthe, floats on top of the Bailey’s layer.
- 4 tablespoons Kahlua
- 4 tablespoons Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 4 tablespoons Absinthe
- Start by pouring a tablespoon of pouring Kahlua at the bottom of a shot glass.
- Position a bar spoon (or a teaspoon), upside down, over the shot glass.
- Pour a tablespoon of Bailey’s Irish Cream onto the spoon so that the liquid drips off the edges of the spoon and onto the sides of the shot glass.
- To make the Absinthe float on top of the Bailey’s layer, do the same thing. Take a clean spoon, place it upside down over the shot glass and pour the Absinthe slowly.
- Repeat to make three more Absinthe B-55.
Updated from a recipe originally published in September 10, 2010